Influenster

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ivory 2 IN 1 Hair and Body Wash from Influenster

So, I've been trying new things, and Influenster sent me this bottle of Ivory's new 2 IN 1 Hair and body wash. 

At first I was skeptical, because a 2 in 1 is generally lacking something, but when I used this product the first time, I was shocked, my hair wasn't dry, and my skin wasn't greasy!  It's an amazing product!! 

Ivory actually delivered on their promise!  The smell is a little strong if you're sensitive to perfumes, even though the card that came with the bottle said no perfumes.  I was actually able to adapt to the smell after the first use, and I'm doing ok with it now. 

I've yet to see it in the stores, but considering it's from Ivory, I can't see that it's going to be an outrageous price point, so I'm sure that I've found my new go-to Hair and Body wash for the family!  Kiddo loves it, and it's not harsh on her skin either, so it's wonderful for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment