Influenster

Thursday, May 16, 2013

just venting

Oh my god!  I just need to vent!  I'm about at my wits end here!  I have no money, and I'm owed 2 grand, I almost lost my car because I had to pay to get my moms car fixed, and I ended up having to borrow money from my brother who owes 3/4 of the money that is owed to me!  I've not gotten out of debt yet over this, and its annoying as hell.  The worst part of all is that I don't have anyone to talk to about this.  I have not 1 second of privacy so I can't even cry about it!  My kid is watching this as I type and she thankfully doesn't know how to read well enough to know what I am saying!  I'm frustrated as hell over the whole damned situation, I have no money at all, and I somehow have to shit out 70 dollars to get my moms fucking cigarettes now to top it all off!

FML when will it all end?  I don't even have anything to hock to try and buy the damned cigarettes with so I don't have to hear her bitch about it!  Does she care, hell no all she wants is her fucking cigarettes!  Screw what I have or don't have.

Maybe I should quit my job and get on welfare where I don't have to fucking pay bills, the state can do it for me and I won't have to pay a babysitter because I'll be home all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment